OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Please fill out the official Scarecrow Competition Entry Form and return it to Hemingford Chamber of Commerce. Include a title for your entry. Hemingford Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse any scarecrow entry that we feel may be offensive to the general public.
- Please attach a permanent sign on the lower part of your scarecrow or stand with the name of your entry.
- Hemingford Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for scarecrows on display.
- Your scarecrow must be brought to the Hemingford Credit Union by October 11, 2018 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm for check-in and set-up.
- The public may vote for their favorite. One vote per person. Winners will be announced and posted on display at the Harvest Moon Fall Festival Saturday, October 13, 2016.
- Scarecrows must be picked up Saturday, October 13 between 5 and 6 pm at the Box Butte Fairgrounds Big Barn Entertainment Stage. Any scarecrows that are not claimed and whose creator(s) have not arranged for alternative pick-up will become the property of the Harvest Moon Fall Festival.
- Hemingford Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to photograph entries for any promotional purpose. Photographs become the property of the Hemingford Chamber of Commerce.